- Sub Junior: Under 16
- Junior Level: Under 19
- Senior Level: 19 and above.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ball Badminton
You must be under 21 to take part in Ball Badminton CM trophy tournaments.
YES, you will get good rewards.
CM Trophy State Level
- Winner: 10,00,000/- INR (each player will be shared 1 lack rupees)
- Runner: 7,50,000/- INR (each player will be shared 75,000/-)
- 3rd Place: 5,00,000/- INR (each player will be shared 50,000/-)
CM Trophy District Level
- Winner: 1,00,000/- INR (each player will be shared 10,000/-)
- Runner: 75000/- INR (each player will be shared 7500/-)
- 3rd Place: 50000/- INR (each player will be shared 5000/-)
YES, right now the game has been played in various Asian countries. The Asian Ball Badminton Federation and Ball Badminton community is taking good efforts to include the game in Asian Games. Eventually the continuous efforts will be taken to include the game Olympics.
- A lot of colleges including engineering colleges admit Ball Badminton players in the sport quota. As you know in sports quota you will be given full scholarship for your education and expenses around it till you complete your courses.
- There are huge number of job vacancies especially in Railways, Ports, ISRO and other State/Central government departments.
- As a good Ball Badminton player with good number of awards you are always on demand.
Best player award is given in each tournament including state/national levels.
Star of India is a greatly recognized award given during best play in National level tournament.
Arjuna Awards, There are totally 6 players titled Arjuna Award for their best performance in Ball Badminton.
No, it can be played in indoor courts too. There are some recent indoor courts formed for Ball Badminton. However the traditional way of Ball Badminton is Out Door and that is how most tournaments are happening. Playing in Flood Lights are most common nowadays.
YES. You can easily find Ball Badminton coaches in your area. CDBAA can help you find a coach as well. In case of assistance for finding a coach please write to us with all details including your exact location.
- Fives Ball Badminton game (Most common)
- Doubles Ball Badminton game
- Mixed Doubles Ball Badminton game
- Singles Ball Badminton (Rarely played)